How do I dispute my results?

September 30, 2022 |

Disputes occur when your information, as provided in a police check result, is incorrect. If you want to raise a dispute, you can contact our Support Officer on:

E-mail: (include your first name, surname and police check reference number)

For more information, please refer to our Dispute Process