Bifurcation Based on Priority and status:
With the options given to view all your tasks based on priority and status, it makes it easy for you to provide the required services on time.
For Example, a priority based list gives you bifurcation based on the priority level divided as high, medium, and low; whereas, the status wise bifurcation allows you to view based on its progress like not started, in process, cancel, completed, reopen, etc.
Comprehensive Task Management Dashboard:
- It allows you to view the completed, deleted, branch-wise, status wise details in clicks.
- In the dashboard, you can bifurcate the task based only on their status category which is divided into all, overdue, not started, today, etc.
- You can check the subject, task status, description, and priorities all in one place.
- The notification setting allows you to set notifications or task alerts for various services via email, system and other methods.
- You can even check for the reminder and mark the status as ‘recurring’ if the tasks are recurring.
- And with the simple ‘Add’ button you can fill in the details and assign the task to the users, team leads and set in charge person for the task completion.
- You can even set deadlines in the task allocation section.
- Task codes allotted make it easy for you to follow up on the tasks.
With all these sub-features, the task management feature helps you increase the productivity of the team and help you serve the customers on time.